Ghost Data Web

Slider

Turn your competitors traffic into your own leads

You spend a lot of money on SEM, SEO, Referral vendors, and organic efforts to drive traffic to your website. According to Google, only 5% of website visitors put in a lead form. What happens to the other 95%? Ghost DataWeb helps you engage more of those visitors that you spent
money on but only see a unique total with no details.

Use GhostData Web to:
• Capture Real-Time Visitors information.
• Access to a portal to report on and manage the data.
• CRM integration available
• Collect Pages Visited, Name, Email, Marital Status, Gender, Vehicle Owned and More!
• Market Products and Offers to Prospects That Showed Interest In Your Website.

Analytics
We will provide you with:
Daily and Weekly Analytics — Such as: captured lead and database growth, reach, demographics, location hotspots, and returning traffic
to your location.
Reporting — Summarizing various results and activities each week.
We will set up a meeting to go over the results, to then tweak our
approach accordingly. 

Contact Us

© 2021 Dealership Toolkit. All Rights Reserved.

Schedule a Demo