Capture

Communicate

Track

Manage

You spend thousands of dollars every month driving traffic to your website. Yet, the average dealer converts less than 5% of those shoppers. Ghost Data gives you instant access to the other 95%; those that Abandoned your website without filling out a form, emailing or calling.

Ghost Data captures the unique identifiers of your website shopper’s desktops, tablets, or cell phones. We scrub the ID’s against over 600 million permissible, opt-in data records capturing and matching up to 60% of your Shoppers personal data, depending upon your geographic area and website provider.

Capture
Communicate
Track
Manage

Ghost Data captures your website shopper’s name, address, email, compliant telephone, and distance from your dealership within seconds of landing on your website. Ghost Data is captured in “real-time”, extrapolated programmatically, and stored in a custom dealer dashboard.

Ghost Data workflows send an instant branded email message to website shoppers within seconds on landing on your website. If you really want to take advantage of the data, we can show you other ways to market these consumers.

GTM-TL8ZBCK