ADVANCED DATA SOLUTIONS

SMARTER CUSTOMER DATA

You spend a lot of money on SEM, SEO, Referral vendors, and organic efforts to drive traffic to your website. With our partner, M1 Data and Analytics, our data solutions help you engage more of those visitors that you spend money on but only see a unique total with no details. It’s time you saw the details!

CAPTURE VISITORS

Capture real-time visitors information

Toolkit Portal

Access to a portal to report on and manage the data

Data Integration

CRM integration available

SPECIFIC OFFERS

Market specific products and offers to prospects that showed interest in your website

KNOW WHERE YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE SHOPPING

GHOST GEO DATA

KNOW WHO IS SHOPPING IN YOUR AREA!

Ghost Geo Data is a cookieless data collection and remarketing tool that gathers device I.D.’s from a mapped location. Ghost Data allows dealers to identify and engage with potential customers seen at high-value locations like your competitor’s lot, an area campground, a big sporting event, or a rally like Daytona Bike Week. Ghost Geo uses the latest blueprint technology to capture mobile advertising IDs (MAIDs) seen in your selected target locations. Then our partner, M1 Data and Analytics de-anonymizes the MAID and appends detailed data points like:

Customer capture

GHOST WEB DATA

GET VISIBILITY OF WHO IS VISITING YOUR WEBSITE!

Your Dealership’s Website is the most critical Roof-Top in your organization. Dealers spend millions of dollars every month driving traffic to their websites. According to Fuzionzone, the commonly accepted average conversion rate for web leads in the automotive vertical is between 1.5% and 1.75%. Ghost Web from Dealership Toolkit gives you the ability to nurture the other 98.25%.

See More Traffic

Follow Seymour to See More...

WITH YOUR TOOLKIT PORTAL

ALWAYS HAVE VISIBILITY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

We’re in the business of increasing sales/service revenue and retention for your Dealership for less. Period. Measuring our efforts’ impact on accomplishing that mission is vital to ensure your money is getting a return. 

DO YOU NEED TO SEE MORE ABOUT:

PRICING

Track RV pricing
for every
dealership
across the nation.

INVENTORY LEVELS

Display in-stock new
RV inventory
details right down
to the floorplan.

INCOMING
SUPPLY

Stay in the loop
on the status of your
competitors’ daily
incoming inventory.

AGED INVENTORY

Bonus! Keep all your
inventory details all in
one place!

TURN RATE

Maintain a healthy
turn rate by having
all the facts.

SALES TRENDS

Remain competitive with
market insights
& pricing in real time!

Download
Sample Pricing!

WITH YOUR TOOLKIT PORTAL

ALWAYS HAVE VISIBILITY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

We’re in the business of increasing sales/service revenue and retention for your Dealership for less. Period. Measuring our efforts’ impact on accomplishing that mission is vital to ensure your money is getting a return. 

READY TO SEE MORE?

Let's GO DEMO!