What we’re looking for...
A “people person``
The natural ability to build strong relationships with all different people
The care factor that delivers an exceptional customer experience
And as a team player, you’re able to create engagement, motivate, and have a sense of energy that makes people choose to do business with you. You’re comfortable working with crm's, advanced technology and have a habit of dotting I's and crossing T's. You understand our responsibility to our clients, and you’re excited to help us live up to it.
You’ll need to have:
· Four or more years of relevant work experience.
· Good presentation skills
· Proficiency with basic technology
Even better if you have:
· A degree.
· Led a team.
· Five or more years of experience in a BDC, Call Center, Internet Sales or Dealership experience
· Experience with multiple CRM's
· A professional and fun working environment
· Constant on-going mandatory training to improve your skills
· Excellent health and benefits package
· Work/life balance
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. We Would Love To Talk With You!
Job Type: Full-time